Applying for Nursery
Stay and Play Sessions
We will be running stay and play sessions in the nursery from
9:45 – 10:45AM every Wednesday morning
from Wednesday 16th January 2019 to Wednesday 13th March 2019.
Places are limited.
Please contact the school office on 01707 880420 or email email@example.com to book your place!
|4th February 2019||Nursery application opens.|
|15th March 2019||Nursery application closes.|
|16th March 2019||Late applications will be placed on the waiting list if no places are available.|
|1st April 2019||Offers to parents via email for September 2019.|
|26th April 2019||Deadline for parents to accept or reject offers that the school have made to them for a nursery place. If parents do not respond to the offer by this date, the school may withdraw the offer.|
|Nursery Admission Criteria 2019 – 2020|
|Nursery Application Form|
I hope you were able to join us when we offered Stay and Play sessions and that you get to see our outstanding provision first hand.
We are very proud of our school. Please find time to look on line at our Ofsted report. The school was inspected last March 2016 and I believe it is a very accurate view of the school’s provision for our children.
- Since our last inspection, the local authority has graded our Early Years department as outstanding.
- We have a highly experienced, qualified Nursery teacher and support staff.
- All staff receive comprehensive training in nurture
- Our Early Years Phase Team Leader monitors the progress and attainment of all children to ensure that all children are making the right progress
- Our highly experienced SENCo offers expert advice and guidance ensuring that children’s needs are met
- Our fantastic setting provides a rich and varied landscape of opportunity for our children – wellington boots are a must
- The school’s positive and caring ethos and high expectations of behaviour and learning for all children support the development of personal and social education
- Commonswood School is in the top 3% of schools for Phonics.
- Commonswood School is in the top 10% of schools for reading and writing and achieving significantly above National averages in Maths.
We are also proud of our close working partnerships with parents. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
We are able to offer additional sessions to meet parent’s requirements and 30 hours of provision. If you require additional information, please contact a member of the admin team who will be happy to explain the options.
Mrs G Seymour